Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Excitement!

Well, I've decided I am officially visiting Koeln next week. I'll be going near the end of the week, because Peter Moren (of Peter Bjorn and John fame) is playing on Saturday, and I really want to see the show!!! But I will leave for Koeln probably on Thursday, so I can explore the city. I don't want to spend more than 100 Euro on the trip, so I'm going to start searching for cheap hostels. The concert ticket only costs 11 Euro, so I'll probably buy that soon (because if nothing else, I'll at least go up early on Saturday and spend the night.) I'm trying to convince my high school pal Brandon to join me; we'll see what he thinks! But honestly, I also wouldn't mind going alone. I'm really excited about this plan:) Especially reading Peter's post about SxSW:
"Maybe the most fun shows though we’re the totally solo ones in the afternoons at the Yard Dog and Club Deville."
I was at both, hoorah:) We're totally soulmates (in a friend-only way, I promise, Scott!!) Anyway. I have so much to update, and I want to post some pictures of my dorm room where I'm living, but that will have to wait because it is already EXTREMELY late and I need to get to bed, because I'm waking up early tomorrow for a tour of Vauban. Also, gute Nacht!

No comments: